Friday, 27 December 2013
On 21:15 by Unknown No comments
Nigerian soft-porn star, Judith Opara Mazagwu popularly known as Afrocandy has been booted from Facebook a few weeks back after she posted explicit contents such as her nude photos.
The US-based mother of two recently announced that she is back on another social platform.
She says she will no longer be posting explicit contents on her Facebook page due to the restriction by Facebook administrators;
“I was gone for a minute now I am back again…I won’t be posting anymore sexy stuffs here because of the censorship imposed on me by facebook.
Even though I am not as explicit as the Hollywood stars are..on the social network.”
She also introduced her own social network site where fans can communicate with her and view her pictures;
”For that reason I have created my own socialnetwork; www.afrocandysnetwork.com where I can post whatever I want and feel like,”she said.
Afrocandy and her 'Ikebe" Squad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search
Popular Posts
-
There were unconfirmed reports over the weekend that actor Saidi Balogun had dragged his ex- wife actress Fathia Balogun to court over the...
-
The Police Command in Borno on Friday denied reports of suspected Boko Haram insurgents attack on the University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) c...
-
Pelly Davies is an Ibadan Based Rapper and singer, whose name is synonymous with Success… This track, #INTERLOCALLY is his second offi...
-
A source close to top guns in the Academic Staff Union Of Universities (ASUU) has told Amenbovillage the lecturers will ditch their four m...
-
The remains of the second daughter of Nobel Laureate Professor Wole Soyinka, Iyetade Soyinka was laid to rest today Friday January 10t...
Powered by Blogger.
0 comments:
Post a Comment