Tuesday, 3 December 2013
On 14:27 by Unknown No comments


I would be glad if my personal life can be kept out of the public eye. If a “news story” begins with the phrase “According to unconfirmed reports,” and the affected stakeholders did not confirm such reports, is the story really newsworthy?
Punch called me about an personal issue (about a previous marriage) that I have no knowledge of.
My response to them is the same response I have said times without number to all unconfirmed, untrue and other rubbish stories of the like: I, Saidi Balogun, am focusing on my work! I am married to my work and my work is all I know! When I told this to Punch, they at least printed what I said. But, they used a completely different headline that has no basis in fact, which they even admitted to themselves via their failed effort to provide evidence or confirmation of the rumor.
Abeg o, as Saidi Balogun, keep my personal life which you know nothing about out of the public eye and concentrate on the work I do that so many credible people respect me for. Thanks and God Bless all of my fans, I love you! - Saidi Balogun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search
Popular Posts
-
South African rapper Tumi Molekane took to twitter recently to accuse Nigerian video director Clarence Peters who directed Tiwa Savage...
-
Innocent charity....Controversial Tonto...Who is Poko? lmao! I heard babes should stop giving themselves funny names so that their mothers ...
-
Niyola whose 'Toh Bad' is currently enjoying massive airplay is set to drop another new single titled 'Belle no be showglas...
-
Thanks to her ‘Mrs Carter Show’ world tour, Beyonce has overtaken Michael Jackson and Prince’s records to be named the highest-paid black...
-
The Police Command in Borno on Friday denied reports of suspected Boko Haram insurgents attack on the University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) c...
Powered by Blogger.
0 comments:
Post a Comment