The News, The Stories, The Events, The Gossip. Lifestyle.. Non Stop Entertainment...

Tuesday 26 August 2014

On 08:35 by Unknown   No comments
Feyi was involved in plane crash in Lagos almost a year ago and the plane was carrying his father’s remains to Akure, the Ondo State capital, for a state burial.
He and one of his in-laws survived the crash in which the Commissioner for Home Affairs and Culture, Mr. Deji Falae, the undertaker, Tunji Okunsanya and his son, died.
“I am not just lucky; I am a blessed survivor.” The younger Agagu , who spoke with reporters in Lagos on his traumatic experience, acknowledged that only few could have survived in that moment of uncertainty, tension and anxiety.
Feyi said: “Not many could have survived a plane crash. It is not something you plan or pray for. It takes God’s grace. I cannot say it was because of how I sat in the plane or where I sat.
“I just saw the plane going down. I saw smoke and I passed out. When I opened my eyes in the hospital, I could recollect what happened within seconds. I remembered that the plane was going down.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment