The News, The Stories, The Events, The Gossip. Lifestyle.. Non Stop Entertainment...

Tuesday 1 July 2014

On 12:48 by Unknown   No comments

It seems the new trend in Nollywood is for the new coming acts to claim they are vi-g-ns in public news platform. 

Up and coming actress, Seyi Hunter, who has been in films like Broken Fixtures, My Club, MM Girls, has acclaimed that she is a vi-g-n and that she doesn’t want a man with all the money but a man with good attributes.

She explained that, her type of man does not need to have all the wealth before she can marry him.
“I’m not looking for a stinkingly rich man. If he has all the money without good attributes, then he’s not for me. I like humble people. So, he has to be humble, God-fearing, extremely nice, very romantic and loving. I was attracted to him (her boyfriend) because of the fact that he’s born again, spoils me with gifts and puts my needs before his own.”

She explained that, what was more important between money and s_x, was that she doesn’t know anything about s_x. She said “I know nothing about s_x, I’m a virgin. Money is more important to me in a relationship”

0 comments:

Post a Comment