The News, The Stories, The Events, The Gossip. Lifestyle.. Non Stop Entertainment...

Tuesday 3 June 2014

On 14:09 by Unknown   No comments





Former Manchester United manager David Moyes has claimed he wasn’t given enough time to succeed at Manchester United.

Moyes said, “I believe I had nothing but support from Sir Alex during my short period as manager. When I succeeded him he advised me of some changes that had to be made.”

“I took his advice on board and started to implement the changes and modernise certain aspects. I also became aware of other changes that were necessary and put plans in place. It was never going to all come together in a few weeks or months. It was unfortunate I wasn’t given more time to succeed.”


Moyes also said that he had received offers from a number of clubs, but was still contemplating whether to return yet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment