The News, The Stories, The Events, The Gossip. Lifestyle.. Non Stop Entertainment...

Thursday 9 January 2014

On 21:13 by Unknown   No comments



Limpopo crooner, KCEE recently bought a new 2010 Toyota Camry for his producer Del B. When asked recently why he splashed so much cash to buy him a new car, Kcee said...

“I really don’t want to talk more about this development because it is not a new thing. But I will just tell you that 2013 was a big year for me and I have decided to reward those who contributed to its success. It would not have been possible for me alone without the crew that stood by me through the years.” 
READ MORE:http://news.naij.com/56137.html
KCEE’s  popular song, Limpopo definitely gave him a number of endorsements deal, chief among them was his MTN Ambassadorial deal, which came shortly after releasing the song.

0 comments:

Post a Comment