Tuesday, 26 August 2014
On 08:35 by Unknown No comments
Feyi was involved in plane crash in Lagos almost a year ago and the plane was carrying his father’s remains to Akure, the Ondo State capital, for a state burial.
He and one of his in-laws survived the crash in which the Commissioner for Home Affairs and Culture, Mr. Deji Falae, the undertaker, Tunji Okunsanya and his son, died.
“I am not just lucky; I am a blessed survivor.” The younger Agagu , who spoke with reporters in Lagos on his traumatic experience, acknowledged that only few could have survived in that moment of uncertainty, tension and anxiety.
Feyi said: “Not many could have survived a plane crash. It is not something you plan or pray for. It takes God’s grace. I cannot say it was because of how I sat in the plane or where I sat.
“I just saw the plane going down. I saw smoke and I passed out. When I opened my eyes in the hospital, I could recollect what happened within seconds. I remembered that the plane was going down.”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search
Popular Posts
-
There were unconfirmed reports over the weekend that actor Saidi Balogun had dragged his ex- wife actress Fathia Balogun to court over the...
-
The Police Command in Borno on Friday denied reports of suspected Boko Haram insurgents attack on the University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) c...
-
Pelly Davies is an Ibadan Based Rapper and singer, whose name is synonymous with Success… This track, #INTERLOCALLY is his second offi...
-
A source close to top guns in the Academic Staff Union Of Universities (ASUU) has told Amenbovillage the lecturers will ditch their four m...
-
The remains of the second daughter of Nobel Laureate Professor Wole Soyinka, Iyetade Soyinka was laid to rest today Friday January 10t...
Powered by Blogger.
0 comments:
Post a Comment