Saturday, 24 May 2014
On 18:51 by Unknown No comments
There's still hope/time to work the magic, ladies, if you've ever dreamt of being Mrs Chinedu Okoli. hehe. Flavour told HipHopWorld magazine in a recent interview:
At this time, I’m still going to be concentrating on my music because I don’t want to have my family and be all over the place, I want to have time for my family. And with the way things are now, I will
just be all over the place trying to keep this and keep that and so on.
- Three things we don’t know about you
No 1. I’m quiet and I’m original. I don’t like noise.
No 2. I like helping people. However it comes, if someone is in need, even if it doesn’t concern me, I just like to help. That’s something I do without even knowing.
No 3. I’m so blunt. I don’t care, I will tell you it has to be this way no matter who you are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search
Popular Posts
-
The Police Command in Borno on Friday denied reports of suspected Boko Haram insurgents attack on the University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) c...
-
A source close to top guns in the Academic Staff Union Of Universities (ASUU) has told Amenbovillage the lecturers will ditch their four m...
-
The remains of the second daughter of Nobel Laureate Professor Wole Soyinka, Iyetade Soyinka was laid to rest today Friday January 10t...
-
There were unconfirmed reports over the weekend that actor Saidi Balogun had dragged his ex- wife actress Fathia Balogun to court over the...
-
South African rapper Tumi Molekane took to twitter recently to accuse Nigerian video director Clarence Peters who directed Tiwa Savage...
Powered by Blogger.
0 comments:
Post a Comment