Sunday, 30 March 2014
On 21:46 by Unknown No comments
Contrary to what Davido tweeted some minutes, that his concert in New York was shut down by the New York Police Department because of the too much love and support he got from fans, a lot of angry fans have taken to Twitter, Instagram to blast the singer, hurling insults at him for a messed up concert. With some thinking of demanding a refund. According to one of them, Ronke:
I guess we all should have known better. He's 21 and he went on stage high and intoxicated! Where they do that at? I'm not an artist and I understand that they do need a little extra something to perform infront of a huge crowd but dude was out of it. I thank God I never waste good money on an outfit for that bastard!A lot more people are ranting, please manage these ones that I could munch. Guys there were ready to beat the hell out of Davido! A lady was even caught in the men's bathroom, getting f*cked! Read tweets from the very bottom to the top
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search
Popular Posts
-
The Police Command in Borno on Friday denied reports of suspected Boko Haram insurgents attack on the University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) c...
-
A source close to top guns in the Academic Staff Union Of Universities (ASUU) has told Amenbovillage the lecturers will ditch their four m...
-
The remains of the second daughter of Nobel Laureate Professor Wole Soyinka, Iyetade Soyinka was laid to rest today Friday January 10t...
-
There were unconfirmed reports over the weekend that actor Saidi Balogun had dragged his ex- wife actress Fathia Balogun to court over the...
-
South African rapper Tumi Molekane took to twitter recently to accuse Nigerian video director Clarence Peters who directed Tiwa Savage...
Powered by Blogger.

0 comments:
Post a Comment