Saturday, 1 March 2014
On 09:50 by Unknown No comments

According to Sahara Reporters:
Abductors of Inengite Nitabai, the 70-year old uncle of President Goodluck Jonathan, have demanded a N500m ransom.
A security source said that the abductors threatened to kill him if the family fails to produce the money. And that the kidnappers had also warned against the involvement of security operatives in the matter.
Tension and panic set in when the kidnappers failed to establish any contact with the family of their victim three days after he was abducted. That development was said to have rattled the Presidency, which reportedly ordered a massive deployment of security in Otuoke, the hometown of the Jonathans, and the Niger Delta creeks. Eventually, the kidnappers contacted the family four days after and demanded a whopping sum of N500m.
It is believed that the family of the victim has begun negotiations with the hoodlums, the source said.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search
Popular Posts
-
Artiste Name; David Young Ft Mr Young Prod by Fritzi Song Title- Celebration Following the success of the monster hit singles "TG...
-
There has just been a bomb explosion this morning under Nyanya bridge bus stop Abuja and over 50 people have been confirmed de...
-
It's no news that when most music groups break up,it's always due to money or women. According to popular music duo Bracket,nothin...
-
Osi Maria is a Unique Rapper and Singer born and brought up in South Africa.He came back to Nigeria Last year to kickstart his Music Car...
Powered by Blogger.
0 comments:
Post a Comment