The News, The Stories, The Events, The Gossip. Lifestyle.. Non Stop Entertainment...

Friday 17 January 2014

On 22:01 by Unknown   No comments





Eva Alordiah Controversy sells and it seems like Eva has tapped in that agelong concept.

The female rapper some hours ago released a video clip on her YouTube page – spitting (that's what rappers term as delivering) a 46-bar freestyle. Eva stylishly calls out former Loopy
 Records affiliate M.I and then proceeds to drop what fans describe
as a subliminal message to her fellow
female rappers Storm Records 'First
Lady' Sasha and Chocolate City's
Pryse.

'These other players don't know sh**,
they doing it wrong, what you telling
me, They hiding in the shadows of the
short black ones, I'm about longevity',
Eva rhymed. Fans say this line was
directed at Pryse.

She also rhymed 'Y'all need to stop
with that first lady shit, ain't nobody
got patience for that you feel me, I'm
trying to get on my big boss shot, put
my name on the map'. Prominent
female rapper Sasha is popularly
known as 'First Lady'. It is believed
Eva threw a jab at her too.

Eva has however denied dissing
anyone. On Twitter she replied a fan's
question concerning the freestyle
saying 'Pryse is my homie yo.. Never
do that'.

Her reps also tell our source that the freestyle isn't a diss to anyone.
She made no comment about Sasha
on her timeline but it seems like the
'First Lady' might have been moved
with Eva's diss.

Sasha some hours ago
Instagrammed a photo with the
caption 'Nothing I know can break us
down….#Recognise #SuperPower'.

She deleted the IG post minutes later.
Sahsa deleted the Instagram photo

0 comments:

Post a Comment