Monday, 2 December 2013
On 19:20 by Unknown No comments
Big Brother Africa The Chase winner Dillish Matthews is the lead girl in Flavour's 'Ikwokrikwo' new music video, where she plays the role of the singer's lover.
The director of the video shoot is Clarence Peters.

‘I always said if I am to be in a music video, I have to be lead, has to be for a huge musician and they have to pay me good!!! power of the tongue!!!‘, Dillish says.
The video will be released in the second week of December....see more pictures below


The director of the video shoot is Clarence Peters.

‘I always said if I am to be in a music video, I have to be lead, has to be for a huge musician and they have to pay me good!!! power of the tongue!!!‘, Dillish says.
The video will be released in the second week of December....see more pictures below


You might also like:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search
Popular Posts
-
It all about swag and music, Let be realistic who rocked it better between this upcoming charming artiste Motunez and our murda hit banger ...
-
The remains of the second daughter of Nobel Laureate Professor Wole Soyinka, Iyetade Soyinka was laid to rest today Friday January 10t...
-
A few days ago y'all saw behind the scenes pics of Rihanna's beach shoot for Vogue Brazil. In some of the pics, Rihanna...
-
The last time I received a message from Airtel that they will stop/block all Blackberry plans for working on Non blackberry Dev...
Powered by Blogger.
0 comments:
Post a Comment