Monday, 2 December 2013
On 19:20 by Unknown No comments
Big Brother Africa The Chase winner Dillish Matthews is the lead girl in Flavour's 'Ikwokrikwo' new music video, where she plays the role of the singer's lover.
The director of the video shoot is Clarence Peters.

‘I always said if I am to be in a music video, I have to be lead, has to be for a huge musician and they have to pay me good!!! power of the tongue!!!‘, Dillish says.
The video will be released in the second week of December....see more pictures below


The director of the video shoot is Clarence Peters.

‘I always said if I am to be in a music video, I have to be lead, has to be for a huge musician and they have to pay me good!!! power of the tongue!!!‘, Dillish says.
The video will be released in the second week of December....see more pictures below


You might also like:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search
Popular Posts
-
The Police Command in Borno on Friday denied reports of suspected Boko Haram insurgents attack on the University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) c...
-
A source close to top guns in the Academic Staff Union Of Universities (ASUU) has told Amenbovillage the lecturers will ditch their four m...
-
The remains of the second daughter of Nobel Laureate Professor Wole Soyinka, Iyetade Soyinka was laid to rest today Friday January 10t...
-
There were unconfirmed reports over the weekend that actor Saidi Balogun had dragged his ex- wife actress Fathia Balogun to court over the...
-
South African rapper Tumi Molekane took to twitter recently to accuse Nigerian video director Clarence Peters who directed Tiwa Savage...
Powered by Blogger.
0 comments:
Post a Comment