Sunday, 22 December 2013
On 22:09 by Unknown No comments
Nigerian rapper Tobechukwu Melvin Ejiofor aka Illbliss in a chat with HipTV revealed that Chidinma's alleged sex tape scandal which went viral weeks back devastated the singer, adding that she cried profusely.
Illbliss recounted how he and his team rallied round the Kedike hit singer and assured her the scandal would be strategically handled. He and Clarence Peter spearhead Capital Hill Music, which is home to Chidinma, Phyno and Da Suspect.
Illbliss said:
‘I got an e-mail from a blogger one morning saying that ‘your artiste Chidinma has a sex tape out, get in touch with us’ and I called her that morning and told her (Chidinma).
All she did was cry her eyes out, saying ‘I’m only a small girl; I’ve not wronged anybody, why will anyone do this to me?’
‘…I told her that we will speak when we want to and it will not be to defend the sex tape issue but to communicate her success. And indeed it worked!'
Illbliss recounted how he and his team rallied round the Kedike hit singer and assured her the scandal would be strategically handled. He and Clarence Peter spearhead Capital Hill Music, which is home to Chidinma, Phyno and Da Suspect.
Illbliss said:
‘I got an e-mail from a blogger one morning saying that ‘your artiste Chidinma has a sex tape out, get in touch with us’ and I called her that morning and told her (Chidinma).
All she did was cry her eyes out, saying ‘I’m only a small girl; I’ve not wronged anybody, why will anyone do this to me?’
‘…I told her that we will speak when we want to and it will not be to defend the sex tape issue but to communicate her success. And indeed it worked!'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search
Popular Posts
-
The Police Command in Borno on Friday denied reports of suspected Boko Haram insurgents attack on the University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) c...
-
There were unconfirmed reports over the weekend that actor Saidi Balogun had dragged his ex- wife actress Fathia Balogun to court over the...
-
Pelly Davies is an Ibadan Based Rapper and singer, whose name is synonymous with Success… This track, #INTERLOCALLY is his second offi...
-
A source close to top guns in the Academic Staff Union Of Universities (ASUU) has told Amenbovillage the lecturers will ditch their four m...
-
The remains of the second daughter of Nobel Laureate Professor Wole Soyinka, Iyetade Soyinka was laid to rest today Friday January 10t...
Powered by Blogger.

0 comments:
Post a Comment