Friday, 29 November 2013
On 22:10 by Unknown No comments
In this interview with Showbiz plus, rapper Ice Prince who welcomed a baby boy last year with a 20-year old undergraduate student denied the said baby when news filtered out that he was a father. He however explains his reasons for doing that..
You initially denied having a baby?
It was complicated back then, I didn’t really know what was happening and I wasn’t sure of certain things. So the best I had to do then was denying it and sort out things first. Now I know he is my child and I have done everything as a father ever since.
What is the relationship like with his mother?
I speak with her often and it is usually about the baby. That is all for now.
Have you started thinking about marriage?
No, I’m fully focused on my music
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search
Popular Posts
-
The Police Command in Borno on Friday denied reports of suspected Boko Haram insurgents attack on the University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) c...
-
There were unconfirmed reports over the weekend that actor Saidi Balogun had dragged his ex- wife actress Fathia Balogun to court over the...
-
Pelly Davies is an Ibadan Based Rapper and singer, whose name is synonymous with Success… This track, #INTERLOCALLY is his second offi...
-
A source close to top guns in the Academic Staff Union Of Universities (ASUU) has told Amenbovillage the lecturers will ditch their four m...
-
The remains of the second daughter of Nobel Laureate Professor Wole Soyinka, Iyetade Soyinka was laid to rest today Friday January 10t...
Powered by Blogger.

0 comments:
Post a Comment