Monday, 25 November 2013
On 00:03 by Unknown No comments
Popular singer, Enetimi Odom, aka Timaya, seems to have been off the entertainment scene for awhile.
And we have found out what the popular entertainer seems to be up to. Speaking in an interview with The Punch, the self-acclaimed Egberi Papa 1 of Bayelsa has said the following:
“I wish I had the power to heal people. I am always inspired whenever I see men of God like Bishop David Oyedepo preaching and teaching people. They practise the same teachings and become millionaires overnight. I wish I can do that with my music. I would love to be a pastor. I really want to be one,” he said.
Timaya seems to have been on top of his game since his fortunes shot up about a decade ago. During that period, he earned a fat bank account, recorded six successful albums and scored several chartbusting hits. The seventh album is currently in the works.
Source: Punch Nigeria
And we have found out what the popular entertainer seems to be up to. Speaking in an interview with The Punch, the self-acclaimed Egberi Papa 1 of Bayelsa has said the following:
“I wish I had the power to heal people. I am always inspired whenever I see men of God like Bishop David Oyedepo preaching and teaching people. They practise the same teachings and become millionaires overnight. I wish I can do that with my music. I would love to be a pastor. I really want to be one,” he said.
Timaya seems to have been on top of his game since his fortunes shot up about a decade ago. During that period, he earned a fat bank account, recorded six successful albums and scored several chartbusting hits. The seventh album is currently in the works.
Source: Punch Nigeria
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search
Popular Posts
-
There were unconfirmed reports over the weekend that actor Saidi Balogun had dragged his ex- wife actress Fathia Balogun to court over the...
-
Pelly Davies is an Ibadan Based Rapper and singer, whose name is synonymous with Success… This track, #INTERLOCALLY is his second offi...
-
The remains of the second daughter of Nobel Laureate Professor Wole Soyinka, Iyetade Soyinka was laid to rest today Friday January 10t...
-
A female aide of Dr. Iyke Enemuo, the Port Harcourt doctor, who died of the Ebola virus in the Rivers State capital created apprehension ...
-
Ice Prince has announced that former lawmaker and chief of staff to the Edo State Governor, Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon, popularly known f...
Powered by Blogger.
0 comments:
Post a Comment